My kids are just as attached to my iPhone as I am. They love knowing that they have their own collection of games, books, and YouTube videos always on had for long car rides and anytime we have to wait some place. I am constantly looking for new apps for them to play, and it honestly isn’t that easy to find ones that both of my kids will enjoy.
Did I also mention that it can’t just be a mindless application? I like my kids to play games that teach them something … I know, a pretty tall list of demands. Thankfully, I have had good luck finding iPhone apps that fit into all of these categories, and I have just found another one — ABC’s with Bingzy Bee Phonics from Bing Note
The 1st animated educational app that teaches the letters of the alphabet along with their sounds, all in an original song.
With four ways to play, this game keeps my kids very entertained. They love the ABC song, and I really like that it is not only teaching the letters but also the sounds. My daughter loves the Letter Drag and Drop game – it is great practice for what she is learning in school. While the game is more geared towards a preschool/kindergarten age group, my two year old enjoys the music and dances along whenever this app is played.
About the App (as stated on the Bingzy Bee Website)
- Features Bingzy’s ABC Song.
- Perfect for PreK and K.
- Available on the iPhone & iPod.
- Developed by a group of award-winning teachers & used in the classroom for numerous years with proven success.
- Song is taught in 4 sections, with a game after each section to reinforce what the child learned. Or, the entire song can be played at one time.
- Sounds are pronounced by a professionally trained teacher.
- ABC’s with Bingzy Bee: Phonics is an essential step for beginning reading. Stay tuned for more in the series.
- WARNING: the song is addicting – don’t blame us if your child is singing the alphabet and its corresponding sounds all day long! :0)
You can purchase ABC’s with Bingzy Bee Phonics from iTunes.
This is a sponsored post. Regardless, all opinions expressed are my own and 100% honest.