Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake
Turn to pumpkin cheesecake instead of finishing off your meal with the usual pumpkin pie. This creamy dessert tastes much richer than a pie, although it’s still only 150 calories per slice. This recipe includes a layer of plain cheesecake along the bottom, with the pumpkin cheesecake on top, and it’s still just as easy to make as a classic pumpkin pie!
What You Need
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup thawed sugar free whipped topping
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Remove 1 cup batter; place in medium bowl. Stir in pumpkin and spices.
- SPRAY 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; sprinkle bottom with crumbs.
- TOP with layers of plain and pumpkin batters. Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours. Serve topped with whipped topping.