I cannot believe that we are counting down the days in my house until school starts. We have a little over 2 weeks left of summer vacation, and then it is back to school for my big First grader!!
V is always starving when she gets home school, which means that I need to have an after school snack on hand and ready to go, every day. And no, she doesn’t like repeats in the same week
Here are 5 of my go-to after school snacks that are quick, easy, and healthy!
- Carrot Sticks, Cucumber Sticks and Dill Dip.
- Homemade microwave popcorn topped with either butter and salt or olive oil and fresh dill (yum!)
- Homemade Trail Mix (mix ahead of time and store in a tupperware container): Nuts, Raisins, Cheerios, Chex Cereal, Granola, Craisins, Chocolate Chips, Sunflower and Pumpkin seeds.
- Yogurt with granola and fresh, frozen, or freeze dried berries
- Banana and/or apple sliced with nut butter (peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter – or if you are nut free – Sunbutter)
What are some of your go-to after school snacks??